Friday, July 31, 2009

Blocking the Second Half

I'm blocking the second half of the scarf. I'll allow it to dry overnight--and tomorrow I will kitchner the two halves together.

I'm not going to Detroit. I contacted Ray to let him know tonight--he was very disappointed. I can't help that--but he's no more disappointed than me! There is nothing saying I won't end up in the emergency room before it's all over.

Next project I'm thinking socks. I have a book coming with a circular shawl that's going on the needles as soon as the book arrives. Which could be tomorrow. I have the yarn in a box in my sewing room. It's a light blue Jaggerspun Zephyr. The shawl is Balmoral. It's a circular shawl with thistles on it. But socks are definitely something that I would like to do.

So it's the weekend. Big deal!

No comments: