Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just When I Needed You Most!

Posting from my Blackberry again today because, horrors of horrors, my laptop died this morning!

The laptop that runs the server. The laptop that runs the internet! The laptop that holds the last two or three years of my life!

I think the disk drive bit the dust--things have been running pretty shoddy and slowly--and the machine downloaded an update this morning that caused a crash (can you say blue screen of death? I knew you could!)

In any case, it won't reboot--and can't find the operating system. I'm in big trouble. It's a Sunday and my guru is in church--I suspect it's a good place for an agnostic, but seems like he's busy just when I need him most! So I am waiting for church to let out and I'll call him again. I hate to wait--he's in Lansing right now--it would be easier to get him over here today--he lives quite a ways from me.

So until further notice, I'll be posting from the handheld!

No comments: