Friday, July 17, 2009

I am SO GLAD it's Friday!

I am so glad it's Friday! I'm so freaking bleary eyed! I have to go to work, while my hubby gets to stay home and sleep. He's retired.

He did try a new job, but didn't like it and quit before he really started, and so he's back to being stressed about being retired again.

I don't understand that behavior. I mean, when I'm retired, I'll have lots of things to occupy MY time--no freaking way am I going to stress out over being bored!

I mean, working on my sewing room ALONE would take me over a MONTH! But as soon as I got it done, I'd have to get it messed up again.

I'm just so tired this morning. Why can't I be retired, too?

Back to knitterly things--

I finished my gloves of course, you knew that. But I started a scarf. The next installment for testing isn't out yet. So I started a pair of gloves for my son. I like them so well so far, that I think I'll make another pair for me--because they are turning out so darn cool!

I'm using the same pattern, essentially for the shape of the fingerless glove I used before, but instead of the piano keys, I filched a graph for tongues of fire, and I'm knitting those around the hand. The look is going to be pretty spectacular, and I'm taking pictures every so often so that I can show you when I'm done. You're really going to like this pair!

Well, it is Friday (thank goodness), and I only have one more day to drag my slow moving bottom to the office, and then I get two days off for good behavior. I'm so ready for the weekend!

No comments: