Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello Again

Still no big puter--which means no pictures. I know. You hate blogs with no pictures--it's like bran cereal without fruit. Paper with no writing instrument or creative folding techniques. A day without sunshine.

I miss my notebook! A little more whine with that?

What is odd is that I have pics on my Blackberry, if only I could figure out how to upload them to the blog through my Blackberry! Perhaps I could look it up?

In the meanwhile, Spin night was last night and did we ever have a good time! Every other Monday night us hens get together to show off our fibery creations and spin or knit--commentary on whatever animal happens to pass by--inside or out--and of course a long tirade of man bashing. We used to have that toned down when one of our members was male, but since he died, all bets are pretty much off!

Two of our members are divorcing--a situation I find uncomfortable. Soon there will be only two of us still married. The other person will be taking care of an alzheimer's patient for the rest of his life, and I will end up with a man who will likely end up in a mental hospital--if such things exist anymore by the time it happens. In short, she and I are both concerned about our men and their future life expectancy--as we watch our friends obtain their freedom to decide what they want to do and when. Not that I'm jealous or hoping for my own freedom! Oh heck no! I hate being alone MORE than being with somebody else--but I dislike the hurt that's required in order to grow together and change with the tides too--of friendships and loves alike.

But being alone with nobody? I have to say I would rather die first.

So now, I'm going to see if there's a way to upload pics from the Blackberry. I'll see you tmro!

No comments: