Saturday, July 11, 2009

They are Complete!



Am I going to show you a pic of one glove? Yes.
Am I going to show you a pic of two gloves? Yes.

And in another post, I perhaps may show you another pair, but for now, I only have one pair, but they are BEAUTIFUL. They turned out beautiful. I love love LOVE them!



I wore them to bed!
I wore them to eat breakfast.
I wore them to type this blog. Yes, they work GREAT!

I showed the first one to my son, who exclaimed them to be freaking HOT (which is good, isn't it?) and he wants a pair. So I will make a pair for him in RED/BLACK. They will look groovy (my generation, ok?)

So while it rains cats and dogs, I am downloading the pictures to the computer, which sometimes takes a while because the software is so freaking slow! I'll also put them on Ravelry. I can't believe how easy they were to make!

And the pair for my son can be done in as little as a WEEK! So I'm pretty excited about starting those. Sadly, I have a different project that I need to accomplish first--it's just a test knit scarf, but it sounds pretty cool. I have to figure out what to make it out of--I was considering kid seta, but I think it will be too light, even with a beaded fringe. But then I remembered...

I have this

Which is really intended for a shawl--but you never know--Maybe I can buy more. Maybe.

NAH! Good excuse to go to the LYS! And I believe I know just what to buy.

MORE Yarn!



See you soon!

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Those are beautiful fingerless mitts!