Friday, July 31, 2009

Progress--

My scarf is nearly done--just 36 rows left before kitchner and blocking--should only take another hour or so. I'll take a pic, but since Flickr isn't working--I will have to wait until my computer is back up OR upload it and then post on Monday--

You see, the plan was to go to work today. God knows I have a ton of work to do. I'm not able to fiddle in Ravelry on my cellie--who can see all those itty bitty pictures!

Ah, complain complain. If I didn't hurt so bad I likely wouldn't feel so gloomy--and it's not SEVERE pain, but this nagging stitch in my abdomen that won't go away. I bet if I ran to McDonald's I would make it worse--which means I should figure out something low fat, low carb for lunch here at the house. The sad part is that I crave those french fries!

And I'm ticked off because this probably means that I'm not going to the highland games tomorrow--but if the pain doesn't go away, I will have to remain at home. It wouldn't do to rupture my intestines 100 miles from home--especially with all the greasy food I would have to eat while there. Oh, I should contact Ray and tell him, but I'm hoping the discomfort will abate.

I think I might have an antibiotic in the cupboard--maybe I'll take it and see if it helps? If nothing else, psycho-somatically?

Anywho--more later when I've got the scarf blocking.

No comments: