Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unending FUN (sic)

Well, I ordered a drive online for $66 with free shipping. It will be here in a week.

I finally got an email from hubby's friend who gave me the same web address as I ordered from, so I'm all set.

Hubby wants to buy a different router for our machines. I'm considering bringing my old computer upstairs, formatting the drives, reloading mich of the software and using it to run a server. This whole process is starting to sound like one major headache

Er, undertaking...

I've been working like mad on my scarf--it's turning out really nicely. I had a pic uploaded to Flickr, but due to issues (see below), the pic will just have to wait until tomorrow! BAH!.

I've got just 2 repeats of pattern D and 3 repeats of pattern E then 12 rows of knit/purl for 112 rows. I knit 6 this morning in 1/2 hour waiting for 6:30 am to roll around. Then off to the office.

I just downloaded Flickr's photo uploader to my cellie. This will make things easier! Of course I still have to download the address and copy to my notes here--and there is no photo editing software on it. So I have to keep looking.

Well I've gone and done something on Flickr and now I can't get the link for my pictures. I've been fiddling with it all day--I can't for the life of me figure out what I've done wrong.

It doesn't help that I am stressed and that my diverticulitis seems to be flaring up. And I'm HOT. My mood sucks right now. I feel bloaty and ornery--as if should someone sneak up behind I would take off their head at the knees!

I managed to get section D done on my scarf, with section E yet to do--which is 72 rows, then just 12 rows of stockinette and I can kitchener.

In the meantime, I will keep trying on Flickr--even though I can't figure out what the devil's gone wrong--maybe some kind soul can give me a hand here?

No comments: