Friday, July 31, 2009

Serious Pains

If you have ever lain awake most of the night with pain from an inflamation in your belly--well then I guess you know what's going on with me. The stress from the last several days has really done a number on my constitution, and I am extremely uncomfortable I have to decompress--so I believe I will stay home today, if only to make sure that I don't put myself in the hospital--especially the day before the Detroit St. Andrews games!

The plan was to go and spin and knit--but I'm not sure I'll be up to it. I don't feel awful--like I did last time when I actually had an infection and fever--but it's aggrevated by stress, and goodness knows I've had just a bit of that this week, don't you think?

Still no change on the Flickr situation. I've even tried to use the blogging option that's resident on Flickr--but I don't believe it's fully operational yet--or at worst--doesn't work with my phone at all. At best the site is having difficulty, but I'm not getting errors. Still, it seems I'm getting the same page every click, and I can't click on my pics there at all now. It's probably operator error--um, that would be ME.

So I think today will be spent relaxing in my chair and knitting. I am so close to finishing the scarf!

And, to leave off with a happy note--my weight is down to 191.5#. This is exciting news because I was "stuck" at 198 for what seems like forever! It's not like I'm working hard to lose weight, but I definitely could stand to lose a few--I'd prefer to lose this tummy paunch--but well you may know how that goes--first the boobs get smaller, then your face--last to go is your butt--and that one takes a ton of exercise!

Well, going back to sleep now. Things are starting to settle down now that I've decided to have a stress-free day. Ya'll have a good day.

No comments: