Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Two of Cups Reversed

IMG00389.jpg

Entitled "spiritual union" which is pretty much what I've been long for nearly all of my life, but it continues to elude me. So reversed doesn't surprise me.

Reversed, the participants are discouraged and unhappy staring into each others eyes as if to ask "WHY isn't it YOU?"

Having spent most of my life seeking the impossible to find, it finally dawns on me that in some cultures, the places I have been could have been bad Karma from a previous lifetime.

I figure I must have been a horrible person to have to suffer so much to take care of somebody else's misdeeds when I can't even know what they were!

Well poppycock and horseradish is all I have to say about that. But pictures are sometimes worth a thousand words!

No comments: