Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Night Raw

Last night, I drove to my friend's house (Ray) to watch Monday Night Raw.

It was a less than optimal plan, since I knew that I would lose about 3 hours of necessary sleep--but I wanted to see The Hot Rod again so much that I threw caution to the wind.

I'm paying for it now, in the way of reduced productivity because I can't seem to think straight.

I am so tired that if you asked me how many toes I have, I'd likely have to actually count them to be certain--and I don't know if I can count that high successfully today. It's 40 right? Oh no--that's how many stitches are left on the needles right now for Fox Faces--as I'm decreasing off the toes.

So I expect that if I catch up on some sleep later this afternoon, I'll be able to finish them tonight.

THIS is a good thing, because while I love the color, and loved the knit, it's wearing me down a little. I'm ready for something different--I might have to pick up my fair isle sweater to work on something different.

It would be nice to finish that up too.

Christmas is coming. Santa is watching you! Look busy!

No comments: