Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Dishcloth

Well, Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo Group put out a really cute cloth for Mid-November 2009--a Christmas Angel-early for the season, but no less cute!



Help me out here. I'm freezing!

Hubby's got the Nintendo hooked up to the new television, and he's playing the games he loved as a younger man. The games that he played with his kids.

It's like watching Pong.

I never did understand the draw of computer games, anymore than I understand the draw of drugs or gambling. Give me a good pattern and some yarn any day! Beyond that, I think they cause me stress that I can't deal with internally. It's not "fun" for me. Although I did like the pinball games--especially when Elton John's "Pinball Wizard" came out on the radio. That and all the songs for the movie "Grease", John Denver and Olivia Newton-John. Oh it was a good year for music!

Shh! I'm showing my age! LOL!

Anyway, the little cloth is finished and I can start a new project, although, I believe that I'm going to work on the Princess Shawl beginning tomorrow. I still have quite a few points to put on the border, and trust me, it's looking pretty good.

I also spent some time today working on my sewing room. It's turning into more of a storage room--and I am quickly running OUT of storage room. I have to stop at Walmart for more Milk Crates for books and magazines, so that I can store all these books and magazines.

There goes hubby, losing again on Nintendo...bah humbug. I suppose it keeps him occupied with things that drive him more crazy than he already is, and let me tell you, if the curse words are any indication, I'd best stay in my room!

No comments: