Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Christmas That Came and Went...







My sister in law and two of the anxious children. You can almost hear the champing at the bit, eh?
















My hubby and his mum. She wore this BEAUTIFUL red dress Christmas Day when we had our dinner party, and she was SO LOVELY in it. She got so many compliments that she spent most of the day blushing!












These are the quadruplets. From the left, back row, my sister in law and her daughter, then my step daughter, and my granddaughter in the front row.

There was a time when you couldn't tell hubby's sister from his daughter, or was that the other way around?

Anyway, they all have these brown eyes and brown hair, and lovely dark complexions. They are, all four of them, beautiful! And there's just no way to tell that they are all related--right?



My neice and nephew and the grand kids (younger ones), acting silly for the camera.









And a pair of socks to show for it too!


All in all, a productive week!

No comments: