Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve

And another project done!

I got a baby dolly for my grand daughter for Christmas, and then found this CUTE AS A BUTTON baby bunting in an OLD Workbasket magazine given to me in a gift from my husband's aunt!

What a find! And so untimely! Sheesh!

So I'm a little late with finishing part of her Christmas present, but she never knew the difference, and was very happy with the baby ANYWAY, but now I have another gift for the baby to stay warm when she takes her on trips and such. I just think it's so cute!

So I'll be giving my little grand daughter the bunting, perhaps New Year's Day, since we spend New Year's Day with my mother-in-law, and she lives only 5 miles from my step-daughter, we could easily drop off the bunting then.

So I'm a tad excited about this.

No comments: