Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seriously Cute Slippers


And I'm working on finding the pattern.

Just what I needed. Another project.

Couldn't get to sleep last night. It was midnight, and I was tossing and turning. So I rose up out of bed and went to my knitting chair, turned on David Letterman, and started knitting on Princess Shawl again. Talk about tired! But I got another point done--and then watched Craig Ferguson.

I think Craig Ferguson is the funniest Scot I've ever seen on television. He reminds me a little of the zaniness of Robin Williams, who I loved in Patch Adams and the remake of Peter Pan, called Hook. But Craig has a way of inserting secsual innuendo (also one of his favorite terms) into his monologue, and even though he's married, he leaves you wondering sometimes what his preferences might be. By that, I mean that there's not much unfunny about Craig. I love how he reads emails from his fans on the show. Last night there was an email from someone asking if he needed someone to wash his clothes, make his meals, etc., and he looked up at the camera, and replied

"yes"

I thought it was just hilarious--especially if you were to see the forlorn look on his face! But that HAIR? Methinks he needs to find a comb with teeth in it.

Well, I must get dressed and head out to the store to get a dry erase marker. Every single one I have is dried out. I need one with lots of ink. I think I know where I can find it. I also need to count my points and figure out again how many more that I need before I can start on the inside of the shawl--I thought that I had 30 to go, but now I am not so sure. I'll let you know.

In the meanwhile, waiting for the slipper pattern.

No comments: