Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Celtic Love


A new square--Celtic knot #51 by Dorota, again. This one was actually a cross, but I wanted a smaller version of the original, and this is what's going on. Will post the finished project tomorrow after work.

Also preparing to rip out the work I've done so far on the celtic sweater, as I'm afraid the ribbing is too short. I'm going to recalculate and add a few more stitches to the "pattern".

Then there is Haruni. I am almost 2/3rds done. I have 6 more repeats, then I move on to the border. I could add more repeats, if I choose, but then I worry that I'll run out of yarn for the project. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, it's almost 11:30pm. I have to take my medications and some milk, then head for la-la land.

I have picked the yarn for Rhiannon--Scarlet, just about worsted weight, well spun, alpaca, merino and cashmere. This thing is going to be the crowning glory of all the previous projects put together. I can't contain my excitement.

No comments: