Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweater Progress:

Okay, so it's not much more than a waistband. BITE ME! (just kidding)

Pic:


Big day today, with SO much going on. Yankee Doodle days is going on up town, and I have a CT scan scheduled in the middle of the day--can you believe that? So I dress up in my best "wear", grab my wheel, head down to the parade route, find a nice shady spot to set up my wheel. I have to leave at noon, then go to the doctor, then come back with all my gear and well--to be honest, all that sounds like too much work. The day is just going to pound the life right out of me.

So maybe I'll opt to take my knitting INSTEAD. Although that's not much of a demonstration. Lots of people knit, but not so many spin.

I watched television a bit last night, and I think it was 48 hours--anyway, there was this murderer, and he looked just like an old boyfriend of mine--he wasn't the same guy (thank god), but it sure looked like him. It rather unsettled me, even though it wasn't *him*.

Well, if I'm going to Yankee Doodle, I best get my butt in gear.

No comments: