Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweater Progress

Slow but sure, I'm getting there. I think my shaping is a little fast, but I can slow that down if needed.

I'm on row 20 and the cables are really starting to pop!

And lots of time this weekend with nothing to do but housework and knitting.

Hubby got his Associates Degree. I really need to get mine. I had always hoped to have a Bachelor's but it doesn't look like that will happen. At least not in my lifetime. If I didn't have to work, I could go and get it, but there are just not enough hours in the day and not enough money in the bank.

Anybody want to be my sugar-daddy?

Nevermind. Pretend I didn't just let that cat out of the bag.

No classes at JoAnn's for the last month and a half. My part time job fizzled out. I have a doctor's appointment on Saturday, so have to wait until Sunday to demo if I choose to do that this weekend. Or I could go up town and demo on the island with my spinning wheel--which doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I'm not sure. There are some irons in the fire right now that require resolution before real playtime can occur. I'm looking forward to getting it out of the way so that I can enjoy the next few weeks.

My 10th anniversary is coming up. I can't believe he's put up with me this long. I never dreamed I'd find someone who would hang in there through thick and thin the way that I do! I have to say there have been rough spots here and there, but for the most part, it has been a real blessing and a few points to his credit toward heaven for perserverance.

Not that I have zip to my cred, but just that I know who I am, and anyone will tell you--I'm not easy to get along with sometimes--but really, I'm lots easier than most!

So TEN years. Time flies. I wonder how I'll feel at 25?

No comments: