Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost Friday!

It's almost Friday.

That's about it--all I can really think to say at this very moment, since it's 10:50 and well past my bedtime.

Card for the day is the Two of Swords Reversed.

Swords generally mean contention and strife in some point--get it? I was being a little punny there.

The card is entitled Opposition, and right side up would mean just that--that things don't seem to go as planned--something/someone opposes the movement (since swords are air cards). The next card drawn is the 5 of pentacles, entitled Restriction, also reversed. Last card 5 of swords, also reversed, titled Defeat.

And basically, in a nutshell, nothing can stop me, nothing can touch my 409, 409... I'm hoping these cards are telling me that tomorrow will go off without a hitch. I'll get everything done that I want to get done and then some, nothing and no one will be able to stop me.

You know what I have to say about that?

The cards are DREAMING! And that's where I should be at this hour of the night...dreaming.

So perhaps I should call it a night and get some rest.

No comments: