Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rhiannon Progress

I feel as if I've been knitting all day! I've only done about 1/3 of the larger middle motif! Although, the length has grown considerably!



I took it to JoAnn's with me to demo, and the customers just went crazy over it. Even one fellow talked with me at length about it, and said it reminded him of his grandmother! I laid it out, as often as possible, without losing the pattern (and where I was at within it).

I even purchased a music stand to put the pattern on, so that I didn't have to continually bend over or decline my head to look--the pattern is now at eye level, very ergonomic, and the knitting is going faster this way. I'm going to suggest the music stand to the knitters in the KAL on Ravelry.



Beyond all of that, my hands are tired.


I've been looking for an ex-boyfriend. His name is Thomas Dean Walls. He's 57 year old. His mother's name is Mary. He has a brother named Charles. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Tom, get back to me--his son wants to meet him.



And so concludes the blog entry for today. I think I want to rest for a little while. A picture, perhaps tomorrow, after I have finished the middle motif again...that is to say, IF I finish the middle motif again.

Goodnight!

No comments: