Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rhiannon-Three Repeats and a few rows--

I promised a pic but I wasn't in a place where I could take it (at Knit Night in a relatively dark room, and there was just too much going on besides).

Even here the light isn't all that great. It's on the ironing board, and I didn't knit at all last night due to stresses of the day. My dog got loose again and rolled in something that smelled like a doggie cesspool. So she got a bath and somewhat scolded (since that's what dogs do in their natural surroundings). Still, between that and supper, there was no time to relax and take on a complicated pattern.

Tonight, I have a sock class on double pointed needles. *I* want to make a pair inside each other, but the class is one at a time and I am a horrible second sock syndrome sufferer!


Ravelry and Twitter: drapert/My blog: www.tothenines9.blogspot.com

No comments: