Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mouse Issues

My mouse is having "hiccups".

Every now and again, the mouse won't move--or the mouse won't click on what I click on--even when I click on the link several times.

It can be very frustrating.

Now, I could use the Laptop mouse, but I prefer mice I hold with my hand that don't bite.

So I'm preparing for work at the office. It takes a full hour to do this. I have a Woolgatherer's meeting tonight, so I'm planning on taking socks to knit. I'm hoping that the meeting doesn't take all night so I can come home and knit on Rhiannon. We got videos from Netflix last night, and watched those, so I got 4 rows done on Rhiannon last night, which is not my usual way--still, I got SOME done, but was hoping for more. By the time the movies were done, I was tired and ready for bed. The eyes just wouldn't deal with much.

Work has gotten a bit busy, and I'm starting to feel the strain. It's not good--I think I might be coming down with something, and there's something going around the office again. I suppose that I should get something to support my system, but you know how it is. One person in the office gets sick from their kids coming home from school with it, and it just sucks up into the "community air", then everyone's exposed.

Well, I have to load the car--I might take Rhiannon with me, but it's a lot to carry around--maybe I'll go downstairs and get my rollie cart? That might help matters--of course, I'll need to mark my place on the pattern, elsewise I'll lose my place again and start knitting at the wrong place.

Guess I'll stop at Best Buy and get a new mouse and see how that works. It's too bad, too, because I really like this mouse. I just think that the laser is giving up the ghost.

No comments: