Thursday, October 7, 2010

Git Er Done...or My Day with Larry the Cable Guy

Well, I didn't spend the day with Larry, but the way I seem to be getting jobs done today, it sure seems like it.

I just finished boxing up 3 big boxes of files into 4 smaller storage boxes. They are ready to head to the records center.

I got one sock cast on-I tried to cast on two at a time on a pair of dpns, but the stitches were just too tight to join them on together, so I ripped out (after dropping a stitch) and re-cast for a single add finished a row. It's okay, as this goes to JoAnns for a class tonight. I figure I'll bring in some extra needles tomorrow and transfer to a single set once I've got a few rows on the needles for the pair. Hopefully, the stitches will be somewhat more giving than the cast on was.

In the meanwhile, back to work!
Ravelry and Twitter: drapert/My blog: www.tothenines9.blogspot.com

No comments: