Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amber Alert

NEWSFLASH!
Dianne Rose has been found and returned safely home! So much for my dreams and intuition! No word yet how or where, but I suppose it's good enough that she's safe. :)

Dianne Rose Windowmaker, age 10--reportedly abducted by a 40-ish black male in the North Central Lansing Area--near 730 Maple Ave.

This is really scary, readers, because the Amber Alert came on the television on Tuesday, and on Monday morning I dreamed about a little black girl with fuzzy hair that stuck out to the sides in a sort of wedge (but very curly), who was drowning in a place where there was water and a dock--and there were two other girls in the water that were already dead. By water, I mean it could have been a lake or pond, or even a river.

I asked the Tarot about it, and pulled the High Priest (Magician), which reversed says I'm not utilizing my intuition enough. All I can see is the lake out back of Oldsmobile, but in the dream, the actual place was not familiar to me.

The FBI is involved, so there's some question whether she's been transported across state lines, and while they never really tell you, I'm sort of assuming that it was a relative abduction. If a relative abduction, I would think the dream to be of no consequence, and would expect the child to be still alive. If not, then the dream could have been a harbinger--and a little girl is dead in a sea of dead girls by a serial killer with a penchant for young girls.

This stuff always gets to me. If you have a tip, please go to America's Most Wanted, and report the siting. This sort of thing bothers me to no end--ever since Ricky Holland was killed. I'll try to get a picture link here....

No comments: