Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Six of Swords-Reversed

This is my daily card! ACK!
I shake in my boots.
Swords--on a day like today.

Band practice tonight--sure to be someone feeling very neglected and upset, and probably ME! Troubled water ahead, difficulties with people. Hardships. Perhaps a change in travel plans.

Yee Godzooks! And here I am planning a trip to Canada this weekend (Georgetown).

Well, all I can do is climb in the car and go--I mean, what ELSE *CAN* I do?

So I ask how the band will do at Georgetown and drew the Hermit Reversed. Now that bodes ill, because if it had been the Hermit upright, I would have seen One Head Alone in the Universe, A first place. Instead, the hermit, head down. Don't know why, and I don't mean to jinx anything, but it tells me that we're going to lose.

No comments: