Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blackberry and Blues

I had to go in to Verizon again today to discuss why I didn't get a discount for being a State employee, so I'm standing here forever waiting for my turn in a very busy business. I always seem to take a long time here--they want to get all the information, of course. The bigger issue is that I've already paid for 2 months and I want credit for the discount for those months too! It's not that I don't deserve it, and it's frustrating to think that they might not give it to me.

And if they don't give it to me, they will get this phone back and I'll go back with Sprint--right after I throw a temper tantrum, cry and make an utter idiot out of myself.

And then I'll Twitter to everyone who will listen!

You see, I've had trouble with Verizon before--didn't get a bill for 2 months and they wanted payment in full. Well, I couldn't afford it at the time, and they wouldn't work out any sort of payment plan--so I got mad and left the phone there and walked across the street to Sprint. Then I paid them off $10 a month until they were paid in full, and I swore that I would never go back--

But then I got a broadband card--and its been pretty good so far--so I figured I'd take a chance on a new phone--so the very first bill--2 months worth of bill--hoy was I angry--but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt only to find out that I'm not getting my discount!

Sigh

On a good note, I ran into someone today that I haven't seen since I was in my teens! She remembered me, but I couldn't place her--when she told me who she was, I nearly fainted! Not only that, but she works for the state too--so I'll be able to catch up with her soon--and I can't wait for that! It was Ann Moritz from the Spirit of 76! I will finally be able to find out whatever happened to Rick Zalewski maybe--that might be a fun thing!

Tomorrow, I have an eye doctor appointment where they will dialate my eyes--I may not be able to knit! Oh, but I MUST if I am to finish the shawl by Sunday!

I came home to find the lilac bush flowering, and a ton of flowers on my property. I took some pictures for your viewing pleasure!














No comments: