Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finished Projects

A cloth...























A Potholder...



And another potholder on the needles...guess I'm on a potholder kick.

Today was an odd day. I managed to get quite a bit of work done, but never felt very productive. I sat in on a meeting and took minutes, but that's not normally something I do--it turned out pretty interesting, and everyone said I did a good job with the minutes. We'll see how it goes at next week's meeting, when we discuss old business and new business. I never was really good with Robert's Rules.

How do you like my owlie? Yes, I crocheted him, too.

Next project will be another dishcloth--Monthly Dishcloth--to catch up with the month's cloths and get the pictures uploaded to the files section for the group--so that I can be included in the drawing for the 24 cloths a year.

It's starting to look like I'm going to have to give Verizon their Blackberry and Broadband card back--they charged me over $200 for one month's usage, and that's even more than what I was charged the first two months, so I'm really MIFFED. I walked in to the store, and sat there, and sat there, and sat there. Finally I left. I don't have time to sit and WAIT on THEM. It's their mistake, and they should be providing the customer service to help me get the issues fixed, but they simply aren't doing it. I never EVER had a problem with Sprint. I should have stayed with Sprint.

At some point, I have to address their problems with fast service--and in writing. Perhaps on the web. I'm not sure. I want to get the most bang for my buck. I don't want to have to wait over an hour for it.

No comments: