Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Cloth-A Completed Dr. Appointment

June Mid Month

Here's the new cloth. I like it. It's quite pretty, but when I make it again, I will only use one of the motifs--because I think that it's a bit busy.

My doctor gave me 2 different antibiotics, 2 x-rays and a blood test. And I took both antibiotics at suppertime. And shortly AFTER suppertime, I started feeling better! So either the antibiotics worked, or it is a kidney stone and it has moved or passed on.

In the meanwhile, we are watching "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie. What a good movie with such a horrible ending about such a horrible situation! It's definitely a good movie, but so very sad! And for the police? No respect!

The only thing required for anarchy to reign, is for good men to do nothing. I know it's not a direct quote, and the original quote fits so much better. It's close though. Very close.

No comments: