Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally Friday!

And it's a good thing too!
Wait, it's only Thursday?
Well, it's Friday for me, people, because I have a furlow day tomorrow, and I get to stay home!

Can you hear the party from here?
I knew you could!

Anyway, I get home early due to a doctor appointment, and find that my dog has been sick all over the floor again.

This is not fun.
Nor is it funny.

I'm going to start feeding the dog cheese curds. This is getting pretty nasty.

But this time, instead of using the spot bot, I opted to get the rug professionally cleaned. It's more expensive, but it's a better cleaning, and I'm thinking that this time, the floor just plain old needs it.

So I asked if they can come tonight, and sure enough, they can. I hope they get here soon, I can't stand the smell!

And my dog? She's hiding in the doghouse. Literally.

No comments: