Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And Now, More Info on the Contest Tank..

But sadly, no picture yet, because it's still a work in progress.

I finally got the other colors of the yarn tonight from JoAnn's, and I've been working feverishly making small posies and testing one of the ferns from the book "Crocheted Flowers". This is a bonanza of stuff, let me tell you.

At first, it took some time to figure out what they meant in the pattern, but once I did, I was going right along--the fern is very lacy and I plan to make just a few fronds. Then I have to make centers on the flowers and sew them to the tank.

And then it will be done.

And then I can take a picture.

And then I can submit it to the contest.

Coming right down to the wire, aren't I? Well, the end result is going to be quite worth it.

My cat, however, is taking it all in stride, however, he seems a little starry-eyed...

Cat

You are getting sleepy....

No comments: