Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ready for Tuesday!

I'm ready to go to work this morning. I'm going to take my Wave Afghan with me. I'm about 8 skeins into it, so it's quite a bit of work, and heavy, so it's in a big JoAnn's Project Bag. At some point, I'll put it into my rolling suitcase to lug it here and there.

Tonight is Knit Night in Lake Odessa, although I don't know if I want to go or not. I'd like to, if only to get my son into the habit of going. I think it does him good, and his knitting is coming along very well, his stitches get more even every day, and he's working on a design for a bureau scarf of his own idea, in a bright lime green.

He takes after me more than he knows.

I had hoped to get started on another shawl, but couldn't locate the ice blue Zephyr to make it, so it will have to wait until I can get my hubby to help me pull stuff out of my room downstairs, which of course it's in one of the big tubs of yarn, and I don't know which one. I really must make an inventory and type it on a piece of paper and tape it, glue it, zippy stick it to the tub so I can look and tell at a glance what's inside, because the tub is not clear plastic. Idiot moi. But they were on sale, what else can I say? Even the clear plastic ones are stuffed so full that I couldn't tell you what's in the middle!

So Wave Afghan it is. It will be lap sized before too long. I admit, though. It's very likely that I will be called away on some other project very soon. The Princess Shawl keeps calling me, now that I have the needle to begin again. And the Fair Isle Sweater whispers (since it's downstairs, I can't hear it so well as the Princess Shawl) from "The Room" that every crafter has.

Ravelry, here I come!

No comments: