Monday, March 1, 2010

The Weekend

I've decided that I'm going to order more colors in the Eco-Ways Cotton by Red Heart. I hate to do it this late in the game, but I need more flowers. Sadly, the yarn doesn't come in very many colors. This means down to the wire submission. Oh, well, if I don't make it, I don't make it--but I still have a really nice tank top to wear!

I started the December 2009 Mid-Month KAL for the Monthly Dishcloth group at Yahoo. I'm just a little behind.

I started a towel in basketweave using white Peaches N Cream at the office. The towel is for the office, so working on it there is appropriate during lunch and breaks.

I finished painting the pig I got for my mother, and she's so cute, that I can't stand the thought of giving her away.

Piggie

And I finished another of the JoAnn's sweaters.

Ruby

It's been a busy weekend!

No comments: