Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Rare Morning...

Hubby asked me last night to wake him when I woke up--which usually ends in my getting out of bed, while he languishes there for a minute or two. I get up, let the dog out, feed the dog, do my business for the morning, put coffee in the coffeemaker and turn on the puter for email and blog reading/news.

And then he starts snoring.

He was mad at me yesterday for turning off his alarm on Sunday because it made him late for school on Monday. It wasn't intentional--I just forgot to re-set it!

And since today is his first day back in Physics--well, I just figured he'd get right out of bed and get to work.

To be fair, he DID finally get up--after I'd finished doing everything in the first paragraph, and then, fully clothed, crawled back into bed.

So it was poke, prod and wrestle and pull him out again to sit at the kitchen table to do his homework. That's where he is right now. Operation successful. Now if only I could be that successful at the office!

Remember the bag and covers I purchased at the Expo?

Here's one.

IMG00036.jpg

This wasn't even my favorite, but it's the one I'm taking this morning. Tommorrow, I'll post another!

No comments: