Thursday, March 25, 2010

It Took Long Enough!

But Friday is finally here, and with it, one more day before the WEEKEND!

My back is killing me. I'd like to take a day off again this week, but since I took quite a lot of time off last week for doctor appointments, I think that I should pass. I also haven't been sleeping well--mostly due to the book having kept me awake with all it's loose ends, which I can live with, I suppose. The next book will tie things up neatly, I believe. Even so, two nights with only 5 hours sleep each has really messed up my inner time clock. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend, as I have very little of real import to do. Sunday is busy, with two classes--one knit, one crochet, but otherwise, I'm free.

I'm still knitting on the Leyburn socks. They take a while because most of one row is slipped, so I only really get 6 rows in when I knit 8. I know that sounds a little odd, but there you go.

I created a blog at the office to cover some of the idiot things that some web admin put in. Sadly, my work blog cannot be accessed by the general public, which is really the ones who need to see it! I'm considering putting in billing procedures there, too, so that workers can share the info with their customers, right there when they are discussing the program with them...maybe even print off the page. My blog will be more up to date than the public website--which is informative, but sadly lacking in the useful information that parent's really need to understand. Somehow, I'm able to put it into layman's terms that people at my education level understand, especially when they fail to read the fine print.

I'd like a nice picture of me--but I haven't taken a good picture of me since I can't remember when, and I think I even broke a few camera viewfinders along the way. I've never thought of myself as photogenic. Now that I'm older, I think "What a crone!" when I look in the mirror..."A happy crone, but a crone, nonetheless."

Well, there goes the alarm to wake up. I'm going to have me a hot shower and hope to warm away some of the ache in my back. Wish me luck!

No comments: