Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...

We are supposed to get a huge storm today, with ice accumulations, and this means horrible driving conditions. Hubby and I spent a couple of hours yesterday, putting up stores of groceries (not a lot, just for a couple of days), and we froze some things. I still have to fry up the 14 pounds of burger I purchased, and freeze that, but today is Sunday--CHURCH Sunday, and he promised me he would go with me today.

With the weather that's coming, and my concerns about it's nastiness, we might not be able to go, but I am hopeful that we won't walk out the door to find an inch of ice on the roadway.

Or the foot of snow.

I finished one arm on Lester yesterday, and the second is nearly done, since something woke me up at 2am, and I couldn't get back to sleep until about 4am. I'm hoping that I can get back to the process after church, to work on the legs (which are likely similar in construction). Then I get to make booties and bib--finally a different color!

Hubby and I worked on the house for a long while yesterday, too. We got all the dishes done and the kitchen cleaned up, burned the trash, cleaned the bathroom, the sink, the tub and the stool--good grief, he can be a dynamo! In other words, we got a lot accomplished. Now if I could just drive myself, we'd be good to go!

No comments: