Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Draw...

Well, you'll remember the cards I drew earlier today....King of Pents, Wheel Reversed and the Queen of Wands reversed...

What I thought might be the judge, turned out to be George Anthony, gathering up his courage, going into court and setting some things straight.

Well, I drew the King of Pents AGAIN tonight, with the Ace of Cups entitled Spirituality and the Ace of Wands reversed. I'm a little concerned that the man is not out of the woods as far as suicide is concerned. The trouble is that a suicide now would not change a thing, according to the cards, not a good plan.

I hope the man is on medication and that he's getting therapy. He's a guy on the edge--an ex-cop with what may be a sociopath daughter. No one should have to go through what he's going through, but let's take a look at Casey's MOTHER...

Odd.

I drew the Web, the 7 of pents reversed and the 9 of pents.

You know, it wouldn't be the first time that I'd considered that grandma was trying to take Caylee away from Casey--which of course, might have been a really good idea, all things taken into consideration. I think Cindy has some secrets of her own, and that she stood to GAIN if her plan succeeded. It would not be the first time that's happened. She could then make the changes in parenting with Caylee--the opportunities missed, that created the monster the Casey became.

Not saying that's wrong or anything, but realize--Diane Downs maintained her innocence and likely STILL does, even though she's been convicted of murder of two of her children and attempted murder of the third, who is so traumatized that her mother would do such a thing, that she can't even recall it. And what do the guilty ALWAYS SAY...it just sounds so sing-song as to be ridiculous---

I didn't do anything. I'm innocent! It makes one sigh.

Sherlock Holmes said "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" And frankly, dear Watson, I think the prosecution has eliminated the impossible AND the possible and probable, and REVEALED the truth. George Anthony may be more a broken man than you think.

And where is Cindy in all this. In almost every case, George seemed a puppet, with Cindy calling the shots. This guy was a cop, yet it would appear that Cindy wore the pants, and asked the hard questions. The whole thing just doesn't ring true...and that's what makes me think that it's CINDY who's weaving the web and making the excuses and basically running the show. Yet, nobody's looking at her. She is up to her neck in this--has intruded on all of it--and the main "force" behind the childhood upbringing of her daughter, Casey.

When I asked if Cindy Anthony had anything to do with the murder, I drew the same cards, even after shuffling. Same orientation, different order.

7 pents reversed
The Web
9 of pents

Now isn't that interesting?

No comments: