Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm Just About Exhausted...

I was awake half the night talking and reminiscing with an old friend until after 11pm, and then was so "geeked" about it, I couldn't sleep at all.

I had taken a sleeping pill, but it never did work. I sure expected to end up holding down one key (probably the z key) because my head would fall over on the keyboard, but I was so glad to chatter with this person, that I lost all track of time and space.

And now...I'm about tired...or maybe about asleep. I'm in my room, and the bed is calling my name...Serta....Serta...which isn't my name, but it might as well be. All I have to do is realize that my bed is talking and I think to myself...okay, woman, time to get some rest. You're hallucinating (still).

But I couldn't rest without telling you about the cards I drew tonight.

7 Pentacles reversed
10 pentacles
The Web (#11)

Explainer: The High Priest (#1) reversed.

And it made no sense to me in this altered state...so I'm going to head on over to the tarot website and see what I can find out.

You've given things a little bit of thought, though not quite enough as far as another is concerned. This morning's run of good fortune has you considering a change of direction, but things may not be what they seem. The end result isn't the change you expect.

Well, that was pretty vague...but my consciousness is feeling pretty vague, too. If anyone out there has a better explanation to what it might mean, feel free to leave me a message.

In the meantime....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: