Friday, September 30, 2011

In Which I Beat My Head Against The Wall...

Yesterday, I had a doctor appointment.

I didn't have to go for a stress test (didn't want to anyway). But doctor says perhaps an anti-depressant is in order.

Another pill?

What is it about these doctors these days? Since when does an anti-depressant help with stress?

So I'm feeling like I'm beating my head against the wall. Stress is wanting to choke the life out of someone else and not being able (or truly willing) to do so. That's the "beating your head against the wall" part.

So, a friend of mine, who is infinitely more "employable" than *I* apparently am, and who really is a good friend of mine, is looking for a new position. I told him to TAKE ME AWAY (sort of like Calgon bath salts, but really a lot better). So we'll see what happens there. The positions that are open for me are either things where they take advantage of you, or it's all phone, or all typing. Honestly, this job wouldn't be so bad, if there weren't SO much to it. So much to know. So much to remember.

I've already made a mistake and I don't have any idea how to fix it, beyond redoing it, but I'd like to know WHERE THE HECK DID IT GO!!! I mean, it just simply disappeared!

So there's that. The pills will be here in a few days. I'll take them through the fall and winter, and then hopefully, by spring, I can STOP that nonsense. Perhaps she's guessing that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Gee, you think? It's only been raining for a week!

No comments: