Saturday, September 3, 2011

Waking Up With Sinus

There is almost nothing worse than waking up feeling like your entire head is in a vise, with someone turning the set screw, just a little, every time you try to breathe.

That's sort of what having a sinus attack is like, and in this humidity, with all the pollen in the air, it's nearly impossible to escape.

Enter in, Zyrtec. Add Zyrtec and water, go to bed and hope the pressure behind your eyeballs goes back to sleep, even if it's only for a little while.

Beyond that, there's not much you can do. The humidity is so high that my poor snake can't see out of her pen. I'm going to have to take her out today. She looks to be roasting in there--all stretched out, trying to grab the little droplets of water. The other animals in the house are equally hampered, what with all the hair. My husband is in his computer room playing a game, and I don't see how he can STAND it in there. I'm literally glued to the room with air conditioning. I thought it was supposed to be cooler today. I was hoping to get out and get groceries, but it would appear...

I'm hoping to feel better later, and I might get the chance to do just that. In the meanwhile, I think I'm going to lay my poor little head down on the pillow for a little while.

No comments: