Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogger Designer

Well, how about that! Blogger has added an option so that you can add your own background to your blog--

I found some pretty roving, took a picture and uploaded it.

I like it!

On to more exciting things, however.

I spent some time today at the doctor's office, and told her about my ribbons--which she was tickled pink about--as am I, and she asked me what was next on the blog-o-sphere--

I've been working on the blog, so it's very likely that I won't get in a full skein of crochet on the afghan, so I figure there's no point in trying for it.

The gloves are dying on the needles. I have to undo what I did today, because it's not "right", and I'm not happy with it. So it's going to come off whether it wants to or not.

I will figure out these gloves, and they will look nice and they will WORK.

Then again, maybe they'll start looking like mittens?

No comments: