Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sample

It's been a busy day today, and I've not had much time for knitting. The manager of JoAnn's wanted me to knit a sample for the store for the cable class, which I did start, but it has been so busy--and there was really no time for Rhiannon at all, except for one row, and I nearly messed that up because of all the interruptions.

Not that it's the customer's fault at all, just that the pattern is very intense and you really have to watch what you're doing...

So I knit on the sample, which took next to no thought at all. In fact, next to Rhiannon, I could practically knit this sample in my sleep! Very easy crosses and 3 rows of work even between every cable row.


IMG00280.jpg

And that's about all it is--the project is supposed to be a scarf, but I'm just going to make a sample or swatch. I need BADLY to get back on Rhiannon.

No comments: