Monday, September 20, 2010

What in the World?

What in the world is going on with the world these days? I ask, because I've been a little bit sequestered in the house for the weekend, and have absolutely no idea what's happening out there. Between working on Rhiannon, driving, grocery shopping, cleaning out the computer, taking care of the house, demoing at JoAnn's, taking care of husband and animals, helping husband study for tests and sleeping/eating/other small personal tasks--I haven't had the chance to even PEEK at the news.



I did however, find out that it's not going to rain today...so I will perhaps take Rhiannon to work with me to deal with on lunch and breaks.

I also set up my blog so that I can email directly to my blog things that I want to say, and so now and then, you might see posts as I'm out on the road, breaking bad and taking care of business! That might be a pretty exciting thing--so stay tuned!



My husband is nagging me to take my shower, so I better get in there and get going or I'll be late for the office (again). I really need the chance to wake up in the morning, and I'm only on my first cup of java.

Be SWEET everybody, and stay out of trouble--but still try to have fun doing it. I know, I know...oxymoron is my middle name.

No comments: