Friday, September 3, 2010

Nurse Kitty...

The saga continues...

Tonight, I worked on the arms (legs? paws?) and got those sewn on.

I also worked the hat, sewed it together wrong, and when I couldn't figure out how to take it back apart, I redid it.

The pattern doesn't tell me if I am supposed to sew it on, so I have written to the designer for that.

Now need black and pink felt--both of which I believe I have already, but OH GOSH! Where might it be? Probably in my sewing room, where I can't even get inside because step-son has barricaded the door. So I will have to shell out about $0.38 for a sheet, and another $0.30 for a skein of black embroidery floss for the eyes, nose and whiskers.

I believe that is all there is to her. From there, the plan is to work a KAL Dishcloth that I found on Ravelry--something simple that I can do 10 rows a night with my friend in California, Mary. She's finally back from her vacation, and am I ever glad! I've missed being able to chat with her on Yahoo.

Beyond that, I will be demo-ing at JoAnn's in Frandor Saturday morning, then a class-Knitting 101 from 6-9pm. I'm not entirely sure what I'll be doing for the several hours in between, but I'm sure I will think of something. Especially since I got another 40% off coupon in my email, which I'll likely use for a cone of kitchen cotton. Nurse Kitty will likely accompany me to JoAnn's for finishing (especially if I get a response on my query to the designer). I may opt to take in Rhiannon for knitting and my Santa Fe Rug for Crochet.

Sigh. Lots to do and lots of planning to go with it. Wish me luck in my class!

No comments: