Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Beginnings....

What shall I do next?

I suppose I could work some more on the Santa Fe Rug. I'm stalled on it because the pattern simply isn't written well. Especially going around the central section. Around and around and it's

BORING.

But I don't like how it looks. The floor won't care, the feet won't care, but the eyes-they care.

I suppose I could finish off the bright green Ocean Waves Afghan. It's long enough to cover me now, and would be plenty long enough for a kid to sit under. I'm thinking of giving it away for Christmas. I can use the extra for making a clown amigurimi.

I hate this feeling. Every time I finish a project, I feel a little sadness that it's over, and it makes it difficult to continue with something new.

I did begin a dishcloth, worked as a KAL with a friend in California, but that's enough to keep me busy for an hour perhaps. I did begin the Swirl Scarf, but that's a knit that I have to work on in bits and pieces, so I don't lose my mind. I just downloaded another pattern for a shrug-like pattern, but it's for size 10-12, which I'm not, and I'm not really up to all the adjustments I'll have to make in order to make that.

So, I think I'll just go finish up Ocean Waves Afghan and put it in the Christmas drawer and put the extra yarn away. Maybe I'll do a quilting project next?

The possibilities are just too endless.

1 comment:

the world of hugzzz said...

Tenna, You could always finish some of my projects - lol. I promise you that I'll help with any bad instructions. I'll also have a shrug pattern up shortly that you can make ...
Hugzzz 8-)