Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy Day!

I walked in to the office with a specific agenda, and the entire day has been a bust!
Between learning new job duties, a meeting, a lunch date, and work piled high on my desk--well, it's a wonder that I can still breathe. Oh, that reminds me...breathe.
So while I take a moment to take a relaxing stress-break, the phone rings, and before I know it, I have three lines lit up like a Christmas tree--all of them yammering for my attention!
I'm glad it's almost 2 pm--or I'd go crazy!

Tonight I have announcements to print up and knitting to catch up on. It's gonna be a rough night!

I'm home now, and the stress hasn't stopped. I'm short on card stock for the announcements, so I have to run back to town to get more. Then I goofed, and printed one announcement on photo paper before correcting the person's name--so had to re-do the photo copy. I'm hoping that the ink lasts through the rest of the announcements, as there are 14 for each announcement, and two people retiring. I only have 10 sheets, so I have to buy another 18. My hope is that Kinko's has it.

All the while, Rhiannon is staring me in the face, and there's a television show I want to watch tonight.



Can anything else go wrong?








No comments: