Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Looking for Comments

I have been working on the blog for the last hour, and it's only 2:31 in the morning. I can't sleep, so decided that I would try a little bit on my blog.

I'm not appreciating the "quilting" background, and would FAR rather it was a knitting background, but I just can't seem to find anything that suits my fancy.

Although I did find something to use as a title bar--still, it's not really the "look" I was going for, and I might just change it for a plain, ordinary background. I'll look at it tomorrow and make some decisions...

But I thought that I would offer up the opportunity for my interested readership (I know you're out there!) to give me some feedback as to what they think would look cool--or if the existing stuff is pretty cool all by itself--(I do tend to be overly critical of my own crafty-ness.).

So give me a comment and let me know what you think. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

cici said...

I like the yarn at the top. I think the quilting background is to much, maybe something a little less busy would work.