Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just Home from the Movie...

Yes, Harry Potter fans, I went to see the last installment to the Harry Potter Saga.

I have to say, it was 100% better than the book, which for me, was a disappointment. Loved all the other books, but wish that the last one had been better--on a scale of 1-10, it was about a 6 in comparison with the rest of the books.

The movie, however, a SOLID thumbs up. My husband didn't care for it, but he's not a HP fan. I really think my son would have loved it, although I'm not sure he's seen any of the other HP films--other than the ones I took him to see, that is.

I guess there's a new Batman movie coming out in a year, and a couple others that I'd like to see, but might wait for the video. In the meanwhile, I think I want to watch out for some spinoffs from the saga--I've been hearing that the whole world is open to people who want to write in continuation of the series--more adventures for the Potter clan--I'd like to see Hermione and Ron developed more--but that's just me.

However, I think that the whole thing will probably have a cap on it--copyright and all that--but we'll see. I think it would be great if Harry's story continued.

What about you?

No comments: