Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gettin' it Done!

It's amazing to me, but everytime I put dishes in the dishwasher and start it going, I seem to find another dish, cup, glass, spoon or some other piece of "thing" that should have gone in there with the rest, ELSEWHERE in the house.

As in, where it really shouldn't be...

But there it is.

And it mocks me.

I hate housework. There is no "catch up" to housework! What was I thinking?

So last night, I cleaned off the rest of the sink counter, loaded the dishwasher and made supper. Then I sat down for a scary evening of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International, and knitting on my socks.

I am past the heel turn and working on the gusset decreases. I've made a mistake 3 rows back, and have to tink.

Do you know how hard it is to tink in two colors? Do you know the error is on the bottom of my foot, but I don't care? I know it's there, and it will bother me, because I want these socks to be perfect and without blemish. So I will tink back.

Have you noticed how tink is knit-backwards?

But it's only 3 rows, right?

That's doable. I just hope I don't drop of of those decreases.

No comments: