Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho!

It's off to work I go.

Still coughing, but it's breaking up and I feel fine otherwise. I'll keep myself hydrated today and drink lots of water so I don't dry out, which makes coughing harder to do.

I'm not even gonna take knitting with me (GASP!), because I know that there will be two or three days worth of work to be done. I know I shouldn't TRY to get it all done--what will I do for the next few days, right? And if I do three days worth of work in one, what's their problem in making me a part time idiot employee?

So I'll work my normal day and keep my day job.

In the meanwhile, the bag that I'm making for the store in Lake Odessa is coming along well. Bright lime green and navy, the green becomes neon, and the whole bag will probably glow in the dark. I suppose I'll be safe at night...some bag lady walking the street at night with her 25 market bags in tow.

What's that smell?

oops.

Guess I should shower...

No comments: