Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday is Supposed to be a Day of Rest!

I'm here, in front of my computer, trying to wake my husband so that we can get started on the day.

I need my car fixed. I'm in too much of a hurry to have it done and over with--but I do need my car. He wants to work on wicker, and he wants my help doing it. Personally, I hate doing wicker, because I might get a meal out (such as McDonald's) for my trouble. It takes several hours to do wicker (more to run two batches), and it's a really BORING process. I personally would like to get it done so that I can do things that I enjoy doing--since I'm already working two jobs, and don't seem to get paid enough at either! Well, that's not true. It was enough ten years ago. Now, though, prices have jumped 150% and I'm simply always falling behind.

I'm raring to go. He is snoring. Maybe he's the bored one?

I got a couple more rows done yesterday on Meisterdecke. I have other projects that I would like to complete, which are bigger than one day's completion. I feel rushed and stressed and I can't seem to relax. Maybe I should lay off the caffeine?

I have laundry to do and dishes to put away. I need to get started on the day, otherwise, I'll be up until after midnight again tonight, trying to get everything done on my to-do list. I need to make it one of Menard's "To-Done lists". I have vacuuming to do. Trash to burn. It's going to be a long day!

No comments: