Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tarot Thursday

Not that it's a regular sort of thing, mind you, but thought I would pull a card for the evening, and pulled the 4 of Wands reversed.

The 4 of Wands? I ask. What *could* it mean?

Well, the picture on the card shows the wands, spears pointing outward, arranged like the spokes on a wheel, with Fire all around.

Well, for me, Fire means heat, and heat means arguments. The circular shape implies wheel, and so spinning. From this intuition, I believe it means don't spin your wheels in an argument this evening. But I think it's more relating to what I just found out from my husband.

He's been thinking about applying for this job online. Come to find out, it's a scam. They send you a booklet for $15 to help you take a test. If you pass, they are supposed to give you a job. Trouble is, no one ever passes, because there's no real job behind it.

I say "Well, think about it. You send them $15 and 9 other people send them $15, they've made $150, and haven't done a thing!"

Don't spin your wheels indeed.

No comments: